Fancy a sporty Transit? Pop into our Yeovil dealership
Foray Motor Group has teamed up with UK-based company Van-Sport to bring something strikingly new, sporty and impressive to the forecourt of Yeovil Ford. For the 50th anniversary of the Transit van, we present you with a limited edition Transit created in association with M-Sport: the M-Sport Transit Custom.
The M-Sport Transit Custom replicates the dynamic look of M-Sport’s Ford Fiesta RS World Rally Car (WRC).
The van comes with:
- WRC-inspired body kit
- Hand-crafted leather interior
- Eibach lowered suspension
- OZ Racing wheels with 18" Michelin tyres
- New exhaust system, integrated into the rear bumper
- Striking roof spoiler
- Remodelled steering wheel with M-Sport branded dials
- Unique number plate, to identify the limited edition status
- Exclusive range of M-Sport branding options, which allow the buyer to specify their bespoke Transit to their own personal taste
We reported on the launch of this unique Transit van back in June, and now we are pleased to announce that you can view, test drive and purchase the M-Sport Transit Custom from our Yeovil Transit Centre. Foray Motor Group is one of only six dealers in the UK able to offer this limited edition commercial vehicle.
Mel Small, Transit centre manager at Yeovil Ford, said, “This is an amazing opportunity to work with the Van-Sport team, who have designed a superb eye-catching conversion to the multi-award-winning Transit Custom. We consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to offer this limited edition van to the South and South West of England.”
Fancy a test drive?
If you’d like to take a test drive of this stunning, limited edition Transit, get in touch with our Ford van centre in Yeovil. Call us on 01935 404999, or pop in to take a look at the M-Sport Transit Custom in person.