Complaints concerning sales, service, accident repair or parts
- In the first instance telephone the relevant department manager at the dealership (you can find contact details for each dealership on our website www.foraymotorgroup.co.uk).
- If they are unable to resolve your complaint, please put your complaint in writing to the relevant director; Sales Director, Service Director, ARC Director or Parts Director to the following address: Edwards Ford, Telford Road, Churchfields, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 7PF.
- The Department Director will respond to your complaint within no more than 7 days.
If you find the Director's response to be unsatisfactory, or they do not respond within the given timescales, please send a copy of your original complaint, together with any response you have received from the Director, to:
- Managing Director, Foray Motor Group Ltd, Edwards Ford, Telford Road, Churchfields, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 7PF.
The Managing Director will aim to respond within 14 days.
We are confident that the above process will resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, but if you do not feel this is the case having exhausted the process, you are of course at liberty to take external advice or follow our Alternative Dispute Resolution process by contacting:
National Conciliation Service
2-3 Allerton Road
Tel: 01788 538317
Complaints concerning Consumer Credit or General Insurance sales
Complaints concerning General Insurance sales can take a little longer to investigate and resolve than other complaints as they involve third party insurers.
- Please put your complaint in writing by letter to the Sales Director (see above for details).
- We will aim to acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Where your case is complex we may need some time to make sure we have covered everything, so we will keep you informed while we do so.
- If you are not satisfied with our Final Response, or it has been more than eight weeks since we received your complaint, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Details about how to contact the Financial Ombudsman can be found at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by telephoning 0845 080 1800 (office hours).