Used Vehicle Delivery Pack
What is it?
The £125 charge is applied to all used car purchases as a means of covering some of the costs of selling a pre-owned car to its new owner.
How is it Applied?
The charge is in addition to the advertised ‘screen price’ of your purchase, applied to the order form at point of sale. This will be alongside other appropriate costs such as Road Fund Licence (RFL) and protection products such as warranty and GAP.
What does it Cover?
The charge provides the following during and after your used car purchase:
- HPI check – We will carry out a full Higher Purchase Inspection check on your car to ensure that it has no history of total loss or residual interest from finance agencies, as well as ensuring the accuracy of the recorded mileage.
- VHC – We will carry out a Ford approved Visual Health Check on your new car. This is a comprehensive 106 point check to ensure Ford standards are upheld and the car is both safe and legal. Tyres under 3mm tread depth will be replaced, brake pads are replaced if they are worn beyond 66% (or min 4mm material). Cars are serviced if due within 3 months and MOT’d if due within 6 months
- FCA and SAF accredited specialist advice – All our Sales Executives are fully trained and accredited by both the Financial Conduct Authority and Specialist Automotive Finance to help you make an informed choice about the purchase of your car and the ways in which you can protect it.
- 6 months roadside assistance – We will provide recovery to the supplying dealer should you breakdown within the first six months of ownership.
- First hour diagnostic charge waiver – We will not charge you for the first hour of labour if your car requires a diagnostic investigation on a fault within the first twelve months of your purchase.
- The Foray 3 month Pledge – We will cover 100% of the cost of all non-warranty repairs if reported and corrected in the first month, 50% in the second month and 25% in the third.
- Over 3 years old 3 months warranty.