Mot Tester / Vehicle Technician | English Ford
We are looking for experienced Vehicle Technicians to join the busy team at our flagship dealership in Poole.
We hold our customer satisfaction in high regard and offer you the best opportunities to work in a friendly up – to - date environment where your hard work will be appreciated
You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out repairs and servicing to a high standard within the Ford standard Code of Practice and in a timely manner, whilst being aware of maximising the Service Department’s profitability.
There are opportunities for you to earn bonuses based on productivity, ensuring that you meet agreed daily, weekly and monthly targets
You will need to be a great team player, with the ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative too
- Repairing vehicles.
- Creating reports about technical problems.
- Testing parts.
- Providing cost estimates.
- Using tools and computer software for repairing processes.
- Receive payments from customer where necessary and pay in immediately on return to depot.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Being able to explain technical issues to other people.
- Being able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Having organisational abilities.
- Having attention to details.
- Being able to follow guidelines.
- Having advanced problem solving abilities to find technical problems.
- Being responsible.
We offer a good working environment with opportunities to learn and develop.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact Luke Mundy - Service Director a covering letter and CV.