Foray Motor Group are delighted to be offering Ford's Service
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number: FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
Foray Motor Group are delighted to be offering Ford's Service:
- Free FORD eCHECK.
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers.
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans.
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind.
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools.
- Services can be booked online.
- Roadside assistance, when requested, with Ford Scheduled Services - Ts & Cs apply.
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but can sometimes save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Roadside Assistance - Complimentary, when requested with a Ford Scheduled Service
If you are having a Ford Scheduled service, we can offer you Roadside assistance, with European cover. This is valid for 12 months after the service is carried out, or until you have your next service, whichever comes first. If you are unfortunate enough to breakdown you will receive:
- Experienced roadside help within the UK and Europe
- Home Start- if you breakdown at home we will be there to assist
- If your vehicle can't be started on the spot we will offer alternative transport, a replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation
- The recovery includes caravans and trailers
- The Ford roadside recovery is available 24/7, 365 days a year
How does it work?
If your vehicle breaks down, all you need to do is give us a call and we will send someone out to help you as fast as possible. If the issue can't be fixed straight away, we will help you in other ways; for example providing you with a replacement vehicle, organising and paying for alternative transportation to your destination or we can even cover the costs of a hotel for the night for you and your passengers. If you were to breakdown in Europe and we could not fix your vehicle, we will arrange for it to be sent to a UK address (examples would include: work, home, or one of our dealerships). The Ford Service Assistance is available all day every day, all you have to do is give us a call, wherever you are in Europe.
From the UK
Tel: 0203 564 4444
Tel: 00800 88 77 66 11 or
+33 426 298781
*Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with Ford Scheduled Services and Ford Motorcraft Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Includes European service for Roadside Assistance and Repair and towing to a Ford dealer - see terms and conditions for countries covered. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Sit back, relax and let Ford Accident Management do the hard work for you. One call to us and we’ll handle the entire insurance claim process for you. Our service is free to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts manage the entire process for you. Just contact One Call on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
Terms & Conditions
Please view our Terms and Conditions for Ford Service