Ford - the intelligent way to drive
Foray will be giving a special bonus to anyone who puchases a vehicle during the event. These include one of the following fantastic offers:
• £150 National trust vouchers • £150 Center Parcs vouchers • £150 Decathlon vouchers • £150 GoApe vouchers
Intelligent All Wheel Drive (iAWD)
AWD system automatically adjusts to changing road conditions in a fraction of a second. It continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position and steering angle to deliver the optimal amount of front and rear torque.
This helps give drivers improved vehicle control and a feeling of confidence.
Get to grips with iAWD
When driving conditions get tough, it’s great when technology can give you a helping hand.
Step forward Ford’s Intelligent All Wheel Drive (iAWD), the sure-footed way to cope with the toughest road conditions. And because it’s intelligent, you don’t have to tax your brain worrying about traction when there are so many other things to think about.
To help you get to grips with this new technology, present on Kuga, EcoSport and Ranger, as you might expect with their rugged credentials, but also on All-New Galaxy, All-New S-MAX, and Mondeo we are holding an Active Weekend event from October 16 to 18.
As well as giving traction in icy or other hard conditions, iAWD brings other unique features such as intelligent speed limiter, glare-free high beam technology, and superb handling characteristics as it delivers torque to the wheels that need it most.
But if you don’t need iAWD, there’s still a good reason to visit us during our Active Weekend. Everyone loves to get out and about, so anyone who buys a new car from Foray during Active Weekend will receive free family membership of the National Trust for one year.
That way, everyone keeps active no matter which Ford they choose!
iAWD display located in the cluster shows torque distribution between wheel.
Unique features include:
• Intelligent Speed Limiter standard on Mondeo, Galaxy and S-Max Titanium and above
• Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, part of the Active City Stop option £200 on Mondeo, Galaxy and S-Max
• Glare-Free Highbeam technology part of the Adaptive LED headlamps option £1,050 on Mondeo, Galaxy and S-Max Titanium and above
• Front Wide-View Camera on S-Max and Galaxy Titanium and above £400
• SYNC2 with Emergency Assistance standard on Mondeo, Galaxy and S-Max
• Easy fold seating system and Easy raise 3rd row seats option on Galaxy and S-Max Titanium
• Enhanced Active Park Assist with parallel and perpendicular parking and Park out Assist on Mondeo, Galaxy and S-Max £545
• Galaxy Titanium family pack £299
• Hands free power tailgate option on Galaxy and S-Max £299