Motability is a national charity helping disabled people, their families and carers become mobile. Ford have supplied over half a million Motability vehicles to date, and in 2009 Ford were awarded the schemes Best Manufacturer award with annual Motability registrations over 10,000.
Your agreement includes:
- A brand new Ford of your choice every three years
- Insurance, loss and damage protection, personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs at your Ford Dealer
- Full breakdown assistance from the RAC
- Window and windscreen replacement at no extra cost
- A 60,000 mile allowance during the three years
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- The most popular adaptations arranged through your Motability accredited Ford Dealer
There are many vehicles available at no additional cost to your allowance, but if you do want a higher specification vehicle or one of our larger cars, you will need to pay an additional one-off ‘Advance Payment' when you sign for your new vehicle.